this was a childrens show
actually this show talked about sex and periods and making out and all that stuff frequently and to this day its like the only accurate portrayal of teenagers ive seen in media so yea
go watch it on netflix
I agree, if the characters had just sworn I would say it was a perfect portrayal of teenage life.
Hairdresser: do you like it?
Me: yes thank you
*goes home and cries*
you have no proof that i am not at least one of the members of daft punk
sorry i only like people that i never have a chance with
where is evryone
when i was a child i used to think teens were grown ups and when i was a teen i thought college students were grown ups and now that im a college student im just like what the hell is a grown up anymore
Now that I’m older than college age I’ve concluded that grown ups are a myth.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others